August 27, 2014

BC Mures Centers: Lucian Țibîrnă

Lucian Tibirna is the younger brother of CSM Oradea center Bogdan Tibirna. The 18 years old center comes from Focsani where he played out his junior years so far. But that team, although it made it to the U20 final tournament, wasn't competitive enough for Lucian, thus he made the decision to transfer to a team that can assure him a better environment to maximize his talents and develop his inside game. On top of that he can have the chance to debut in the Romanian first division LNBM.
Growing up in the shadow of his brother, who made it at top level at an early age, Lucian strives to at least equal that performance and hopefully surpass it. Having experienced players around him and a top quality coaching staff, he has every chance to achieve his goals, everything depends on his hard work and ambition. He will play mostly for the Liga 1 (second division) team, beside Dimitris Rasty, Boloni Tamas, Barabasi Csongor and other players who played in the past for the Romanian National Team. Depending on his work and achievements at practice and in games, he could have the chance to make the roster of the first team. And even if it is not going to happen this season, he has time on his side and a good possibility to build a basketball career at Tirgu Mures.

No. 11 Lucian Tibirna

Below you can read an interview with Lucian Tibirna.

1. Why did you choose BC Mures?
I chose BC Mures because I wanted to play in a united team, with a competent staff, which I can understand and which understands me. I think that this club can offer me this possibility.
2. Your older brother has already made the first team at Oradea. Do you hope to follow his path in the BC Mures jersey?
I am proud of my brother and in my eyes he will always be the best, but my character, my will and my devotion can help me to pass him and reach my own dreams.


3. You will have the opportunity to work at practice with three experienced centers: Barro, Lazar and Jakab. What does this mean to you?
For me this is a special opportunity, to be able to train with Ousmane Barro, because he is a very experienced player, who played all over the world. I also think that Lazar Laszlo can teach me a lot of his experience as a young player. About Cristian jakab I don't know a lot but I think we will get along well. I want to steal pieces of each of their experience and to learn as much as I can from them to become a better player.

4. A few words for the fans.
For me the fans are the sixth player of the team. They are always beside the team, no matter of the results, they give you the strength to continue and they are the main reason to win the game. I chose to fight for BC Mures and I hope I won't disappoint anybody.





No comments:

Post a Comment